Today marks one month since I got my site/instance set up and made my intro post, and I want to make sure I post something today. (Actually, if I'd posted before I went to bed, I could have hit that one month pretty much on the minute.) However, I am not sure I'm actually going to get any of the things I want to write next fleshed out enough to be ready to post them tonight, so I decided to post a quick list of what I'm planning to work on or write about:
- https://bringback.blog, whether I qualify, and whether I'm participating
- 100days projects, 100DaysToOffload specifically, and whether I'm going to do such a thing
- Terminology quirks between the Fediverse and the Indieweb, and how they and the way
microblog.pub works make me go "huh"
- Follow-up the first: Why that makes me feel like I need a convenient way to post something that is public, but doesn't hit my followers' timelines
- Follow-up the second: How that means I think I should try to interact with other people who do both Fediverse and Indieweb stuff
- Bonus: Why can't my instance seem to interact with Tantek's fediverse presence? Is it because I'm doing something wrong, and can I fix it?